Saturday, April 18, 2009

感动~

Thank you all for visting my blog! =).....really touched by it!.....It has been a week i didnt update my blog....well...tell u guys why, its because, i'm now on the show ma...*as i told b4..n...things started to pour in...like heavy rain in a sudden, which makes me kinda, "too busy” for it?

well, basically, i'm the ASM (assistant stage manager) for the show, which basically know how the show runs and take care of the props...as well as looking for them around brisbane...the show name is THE GOLDEN AGE....which is a play talking about australian culture with aborigins there.

During this bz period, i have an assignment i have to struggle with, which is CI practitioner assesment, which basically nid to choose a person i like n explain his work using the theories that the lecture teach b4...I struggled a lot for it, n because I need to be in the rehearsal room all the time, it makes me had no time for it though the SM allow me "away from the rehearsal room" for assignment thing...BUT...the catch is, I'll miss things that i need to take note of from the rehearsal room....>.<.....so....kinda 有点两头不到岸。。。n i dun wan to be the "not proffssional" one lo... For the past week....I didnt slp over 5 hours everyday because of the assignemnt, coz i'm slow in understanding the theories for that course...真是疲劳轰炸!!....n finally...i done with the assigment on the day that it was due on that day....phew... FOR NOW...what need to do is, do my job at the rehearsal perfectly. I dun wanna be the one that ppl always think i'm not good at it. I wanna let them know I try all my best in everything they asked me to do. As for now, 又有另外一样东西。。。就是真的要豁出去了,因为现在的我,被叫去找道具。。。天啊。。。我根本就不懂该如何找起啊~!之前我有跟我的同伴说过(因为他是道地人,我跟他说不如他负责找而我就负责记录道具在练习时需要怎么“走”法,她也明白我的状况,所以也同意了。。)怎么知道那个SM说我也义务要出去找咯。。而他以很理所当然又很温和的态度跟我说"你可以上网找之后搭车去找,你也可以问我们当你有问题的时候"。。。而我就。。"噢"了一句。。。我觉得他是要我踏出去了吧。。。当时的我真的很怕。。。但是现在想回来,其实他也是对的,出到来读书,不豁出去还要做什么?呵~希望如此吧! -xdney- 我觉得,做你有兴趣的东西是很重要的,因为只要你有兴趣,怎么难你都会把它完成,真的,现在的我就是酱,当有困难的时候,我都在想着我要的目标。。。很管用。。你要加油噢。。。因为做任何事情都是在为你自己。。尤其是读书。。。不是为了朋友还家人。。。*可能家人有时候有啦。。。我不知道你的决定是什么。。但是读一张degree是好的。。。=)

2 comments:

  1. 其实,我早已决定继续读下去,可是就会害怕自己熬不过去!告诉你我的目标啊!我要开我design的东西的店!
    我会加油的啦!!!!你也一样哦!!


    sidney

    ReplyDelete
  2. 祝你好运!我也很喜欢design的。。。哈哈。。之前在limkokwing学过一点点咯。。不错不错!加油!

    ReplyDelete